Corrugated Reels and Cardboard Spools
Our corrugated reels and cardboard spools are a cost-effective alternative to wood, metal and plastic reels and spools. Like to do things yourself? We can also supply our reels and spools in kit form. Worried about too much dust from corrugated flanges? Our cardboard flanges provide a tough, dust-free alternative.
- Packaging reels and spools for metal stampers, cable, flexible tubing, wire, film, plastics, solder, rope, twine, chain, extrusions, ribbon, and many other applications.
- More cost-effective than wood, metal, or plastic reels and spools.
- Our fiber cores, pop up (collapsible), and corrugated build up cores are available in various thicknesses and diameters.
- Heavy duty, double laminated flange ends for large volume applications are available.
- Our heavy-duty reels and spools are rated for 100 lbs and greater.
- Stock flanges range from 3” up to 30”, depending on your needs. Custom sizes are available.
- Flange printing is available.
- 100% recyclable.
- Corrugated pop-up reels are ideal for reducing costs associated with freight and storage.
- Corrugated reels and cardboard spools can be provided in kit form with plastic or metal plugs. Ideal for reducing freight costs and storage space. Required for products that need to be assembled before being put on a reel or spool.