Things to Consider When Pricing a Box
It’s amazing how something as simple as a box can be quite complicated to price. Here are the questions we’ll be asking you when you call:
- Size of the box (Length x Width x Depth).
- Box Style (RSC, FOL, ect).
- What goes in the box.
- How much weight will the box need to hold.
- How the box will ship – UPS, FedEx or Common Carrier.
- The material or board grade the box is to be made of (determined by the answers to the above questions).
- The type of outside liner – Kraft, Oyster White or Bleach White.
- The type of manufacturers joint – Glued, Stitched or Taped.
- Plain or printed. If printed, number of colors and number of panels.
- Pallets or no pallets.
- Quantity and ship-to location.