Collapsible Plastic Reels
Take Down Plastic Reel Kits
Plastic corrugated reels combine the durability of wood reels along with the flexibility and lower costs of cardboard reels to create a reel ideal for shipping, storing and reusing. These reels are also 100% recyclable!
The materials used in these plastic reels make them as sturdy as corrugated cardboard reels along with being lightweight and cost-effective. Unlike cardboard reels, these plastic reels are more weatherproof and stand up better to moisture and humid climates.
These new corrugated plastic reels are ideal for shipping a wide variety of materials like steel wire, rope, solder, twine, chain, ribbons, extrusions and cable.
Collapsible Plastic Reel Advantages
- Pop-up cores allow for flat shipping that is more cost effective without sacrificing sturdiness
- Ideal for companies that want to re-use their reels and spools or implement a reel return service
- Plastic is reusable and recyclable
- Core wraps are available to add strength and weight capacity to reels for shipping or storage
Take Down Plastic Reel Advantages
Corrugated plastic spool kits are durable enough to ship or store products like cable, twine, rope, wire and ribbon, but disassemble for easier storage when they are not being used.
Consisting of two flanges, a core and two core plugs, these plastic spool kits can be assembled and disassembled many times.
You can order these spool kits in a range of custom sizes:
- Flange diameter sizes: 2 in. to 36 in.
- Core lengths: 1.75 in to 12 in.
- Core inner diameters: 1 in. to 6 in. with various wall thicknesse
- Core plug arbor hole diameters: 0.5 in, 0.75 in. and 1.0 in.