Our corrugated cardboard reels and spools are a cost-effective alternative to wood, metal and plastic reels and spools. Like to do things yourself?
We can also supply our reels and spools in kit form. Worried about too much dust from corrugated flanges? Our cardboard flanges provide a tough, dust-free alternative.
Corrugated cardboard or paper spools and reels are more cost-effective than wood, metal, or plastic reels and spools with similar strengths.
- Packaging reels and spools are ideal for metal stampers, cable, flexible tubing, wire, film, plastics, solder, rope, twine, chain, extrusions, ribbon, and many other applications.
- Our fiber cores, pop up (collapsible), and corrugated build up cores are available in various thicknesses and diameters.
- Heavy duty, double laminated flange ends for heavy material.
- Our heavy-duty reels and spools are rated for 200 lbs and greater.
- Flange printing is available.
- We can die cut flanges of almost any shape and size.
- 100% recyclable.
Collapsible Corrugated Reel Kits Are Available
Corrugated reels and cardboard spools can be ordered in kit form with plastic or metal plugs. With a corrugated reel kit, the reel collapses to nearly flat which is ideal for reducing freight costs and storage space.
Plastic or metal plugs are required for products that need to be assembled before being put on a reel or spool.