The box you put your product in says a lot about your company. Whether your product is sold business-to-business or straight to the end-user, you depend on your box and inner packing for product protection and marketing. Let us help you design a box that best fits your needs and budget.
The right box and inner packing can:
• Reduce packing costs
• Reduce damage
• Reduce waste
• Reduce environmental impact
• Increase sales
From brown to bleached, labeled to digitally printed, RSCs to die-cuts, we can handle them all.
Our Corrugated Packaging Details
• Half Slotted Container (HSC)
• Regular Slotted Contain (RSC)
• Overlap Slotted Container (OSC)
• Full Overlap Slotted Container (FOL)
• Center Special Slotted Containers (CSSC)
• Partial Overlap Container (POL)
Die Cut Containers:
• Snap or 1-2 -3 Bottom Containers with various top styles.
• Automatic Bottom Containers with various top styles.
• Full Telescope Container with self locking corners.
• One Piece
• One piece with air cells
• Five Panel Folder (FPF)
Corrugated Inner Packing:
• Die cuts
The most common flutes are A, B, C , E and F. Most can be combined with another to form double or triple wall corrugated.
Board Grades, Single Wall Corrugated:
• Edge Crush Test (ECT) Grades commonly available: 32ECT and 44 ECT.
• Mullen Grades commonly available: 200# and 275#.