Molded plastic reels are heavy duty and highly durable yet lightweight, ideal for storing or shipping cable, chain, rope, banding along with many other products. The flanges snap onto the core with threads and notches, providing a secure, lasting reel with the ability to break down for shipping and other reasons. There are many different core and flange size combinations available for a variety of heavy-duty applications.
• The molded plastic reels ship knocked-down saving you money on shipping costs, and the reels assemble quickly on-site without any mechanical fasteners
• Unassembled reel components take up a fraction of warehouse space compared to plywood reels and single-piece plastic reels
• Constructed of HDPE, these reels are lightweight but rugged, offering trusted performance and durability even in harsh environments
• Rugged design also helps protect your spooled product even when fully loaded, minimizing damage and wasted inventory
• Blow-molding creates a smooth durable finish that reduces handler injuries caused by splinters cutting down on lost time and annual recordables
• Molded plastic reels are 100% recyclable